The FormPlanet team has organised a series of informative webinars in several European languages, with the aim to answer all the questions and solve doubts related to the project’s Open Call launched last 15th of January.
The different webinars were focused to explain more about project’s services and outline how to apply to the Open Call (eligibility criteria, application process, key dates, applicable services and benefits for participants).
FormPlanet partners have organised a total of 5 different webinars languages represented within the consortium:
- English webinar: 23rd February 11.00h– 12.00h
- Italian webinar: 2nd March 16.00h– 17.00h
- Spanish webinar: 3rd March 12.00h– 13.00h
- Czech webinar: 3rd March 12.00h– 13.00H
- Swedish webinar: 4th March 14.00h– 15.00h
- Polish webinar: 5th March 10.00h– 11.00h
FormPlanet Open Call gives the chance up to 8 European companies to be the first recipients of the Test Bed innovative services. The project’s Open Call is addressed to help SMEs and large companies of the metal sheet manufacturing sector to characterise sheet metal properties, predict part performance and prevent production loses, tackling the upcoming challenges in formability and part quality assessment.